National March for Life
Peaceful Protest ~ Public Witness to LIFE
Friday, January 25, 2013
St Paul Parishioners, Families and Friends
· Begin with 9 am Mass at Resurrection in the chapel, followed by Coffee & Donuts in multipurpose rooms 3-4
· Travel by motor coach, departing Resurrection at 10:15 am and returning to Resurrection by 6:00 pm
· Bring a brown bag lunch
· A $15 donation/person is requested to cover cost of bus ($50 cap/family)
· Checks payable to Church of the Resurrection
· To reserve your seat, contact Tricia Martineau at 410-750 – 6927 or
ON GOING EVENTS
Monday mornings 8-12 in Germantown, Maryland--Prayer vigil outside Leroy Carhart’s late term abortion clinic.
Visitation Maternity Home Project The Bishop has asked Pro-Life leaders at St. Agnes Church, across from Hillcrest clinic, to provide a real choice for women facing unplanned pregnancies, with housing and support to meet all needs surrounding pregnancy and birth of the baby. Surrounding parishes are called on to help with this ministry. St. Paul’s parishioners have been very giving of prayers, transportation and shelter. Would you like to be part of this project through prayer or tangible resources?
Monday, March 11, 2013—Maryland March for Life, Annapolis
January 11-13; April 5-7, 2013—Rachel’s Vineyard retreats (healing the wounds of abortion)
October is Respect Life Month!
Please join in the 40 Days For Life Campaign
to help protect the most vulnerable among us… and save a life.