Registration is required for Mass this weekend. Please call the paish office 410-465-1670 to register.
June13th & 14th Mass Times
Saturday - 5:00 pm
Sunday - 8:00 am and 10:30 am
NOTE: Mass will still be available online Sunday mornings by clicking HERE
Updated June 8th: A Letter from Deacon George
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,
It was good to see those who were able to attend one of the outdoor Masses this past weekend. Just a reminder that we start in-door Masses this week with limited attendance. Weekday Masses began on Monday, June 8th with Masses being offered at the Church of the Resurrection on Monday-Wednesday-Friday @ 9:00 am and at St. Paul’s on Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday @ 9:00 am. Weekend Masses are being celebrated on Saturday @ 5:00 pm and Sunday @ 8:00 am and 10:30 am at both parishes of the Pastorate. Registration for the weekend Masses is required, please call the parish office (410-465-1670) to register for a Mass. No registration is required for the daily Masses.
To help facilitate the proper health and safety procedures at the Masses we need volunteers; such as greeters and cleaners. The greeters will assist the ushers in checking-in registered parishioners and helping to escort parishioners to their assigned seats. Cleaners will help to clean and disinfect the Church after each Mass. If you would like to volunteer please contact the parish office (410-465-1670) or send me an email (email@example.com). There is a training session for all Mass volunteers today, Wednesday June 10th @ 7:00 pm in the Church.
For those unable to attend an in-person Mass over the weekend, on-line Mass is still being offered on Sunday morning. The link to the recorded Mass can be found on the parish website.
Did you happen to catch the Saturday evening concert conducted by Diane Waslick and several of our Young Adults from the parish. It was excellent, there was also a special surprise at the end. The concert has been recorded and is available on our parish website as well as the parish Facebook page.
Have a Blessed and wonderful week,
Additional Information for Parishioners and Guests
- We will still offer Weekend Mass on line. The link can be found on our home page and here at the of this page.
- For those who have been dropping off or mailing your offertory donations, thank you, and you can continue to do so, Maria and Gloria are in the office every day to collect the mail and make bank deposits.
- Daily Mass has resummed at both St. Paul and Church of the Resurrection. Please note the new time and locations for Daily Mass: Monday-Wednesday -Friday 9:00am @ Resurrection and Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday 9:00am @ St. Paul’s
- Reservations are not required for daily Mass. However, all other safety precautions and procedures which are listed below will be in effect.
The Pastorate will be offering in-door Masses at both Churches (St. Paul and Resurrection) per the following COVID-19 schedule: Saturday 5:00 pm, Sunday 8:00 am and 10:30 am. Reservations are required to attend these Masses. Since we are limited to a maximum of 1/3 of the Churches seating capacity, we don’t want to be in a position to turn parishioners away the day of the Mass. To register for a weekend Mass at St. Paul’s, please call Maria at the parish office (410-465-1670) Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 3:00 pm.
The following safety precautions and procedures will be in place with the weekday and weekend Masses:
- Face Masks must be worn
- Hand Sanitizer used
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms currently or in the past 14 days you may not participate
- If you have had contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 you may not participate
- The only door that will be open for entrance will be the Narthex door. All parishioners will be checked-in via their registration outside of Church. Each household will be allowed into the Narthex one at a time (6 ft. distance), where you will use hand sanitizer. An usher will escort your household to your pew (not of your choosing but assigned).
- Non-household members must sit six (6) apart
- No singing by the congregation, choirs will not be participating in the Masses at this time.
- Sign of Peace is omitted for now
- No holding of hands during the Our Father prayer
- Only the Body of Christ will be distributed during Holy Communion, the Chalice will not be offered
- Reception of Communion in the hand only is strongly encouraged for the health and safety of priests, deacons, EMHC, and your fellow parishioners
- Communion will be distributed at the end of Mass. Parishioners sitting in the Nave of the Church will exit their pew from the window side of the pew, receive Communion from the priest/deacon and exit Church. Those sitting in the balconies will receive Communion at the stairs leading out of the Church by an EMHC. Ushers will be directing when you may leave your pew to receive Communion, PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS OF THE USHERS.
- Priests and Deacons will not process in from the back of Church, nor will they be available to greet parishioners before or after Mass
- We will not be using Altar Servers at this time
- Holy Water fonts will remain empty
- Only the handicapped bathroom will be open during this time. After each use it must be cleaned and sanitized. Therefore, we are asking parishioners to plan ahead to minimize the use of the bathroom
- Bulletins will only be available electronically on the parish website
- All hymnals, missalettes, and pamphlets have been removed from Church
- The Church will be thoroughly cleaned after each Mass
- Please do not use disinfecting wipes on the new pews, they will ruin the finish, we have purchased the appropriate disinfectant for the pews
With the start of in-person Masses, St. Paul’s will not be open for private prayer between the hours of 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. The chapel at Resurrection will be open for private prayer, that schedule will be available soon.
If you have any questions, please contact the parish office.